- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
The Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility stream is for people who:
- Are currently accepted by the Commonwealth “Continuity of Support” (CoS) Programme for ongoing services or are aged over 65 years, ineligible for the NDIS and have existing equipment provided by the Equipment Program.
- Have a need for a specialised wheelchair, but do not have funding available through an alternative source.
Funding is not available for people who are eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). People eligible for the NDIS can get further information via NDIS.
People eligible for ongoing equipment services through the Equipment Program, may still require access to some equipment and home modifications through My Aged Care, depending on circumstances. Further information is available via My Aged Care.
Key approval criteria
Our decision on whether you are eligible for equipment or home modifications through the Equipment Program is based on the following information:
What is available to eligible clients through the Equipment Program?
- Equipment Program equipment in scope list (XLSX 112.5 KB)
- Home Modification in scope list (XLS 234.5 KB)
The Equipment Item Types and Definitions page