- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Assessment and Ordering
Equipment and home modification requests must be completed by a suitably qualified Allied Health Professional who will submit all paperwork direct to the Equipment Program.
The Equipment and Home Modification In-scope lists identify which discipline can prescribe for each item type.
Requesting an Allied Health Service
External Allied Health Professionals may assist a client to access the ACC funding stream.
Where an external Allied Health Service cannot be accessed to assist with the prescription and review of equipment or home modification needs, please complete and return this form to the DHS Equipment Program: Allied Health Service Request Form (DOCX 124.4 KB)
The Equipment Program requires mobility assessments to be completed by a physiotherapist.
Please note: If requesting an Allied Health Service (AHS) when requesting registration with ACC, please ensure the AHS request section is completed on the registration form. This additional Allied Health Service Request Form is not required.