- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Assessment and Ordering
Any request for a wig must be assessed by a General Practitioner or suitably qualified Specialist (such as Dermatologist or Oncologist) who will submit the wig request form to the Equipment Program.
Selecting a wig
Consider the eligibility timeframes and maintenance requirements when making a decision about the type of wig chosen. Speak with the supplier about the frequency of maintenance needed for a wig and the cost involved.
More information about alopecia can be found on the
Provide fitting and follow-up as part of their service. Offer a warranty period of no less than 12 months.