- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Terms and Conditions for Assistive Technology
Equipment supplied to individuals is provided through a loan model, where the service funds the ongoing supply of the item(s) until the person no longer needs it. Items are tracked and repairs, maintenance and collections required are managed.
Some smaller equipment items and all home modifications are considered to be consumable and become the responsibility of the person to care for and maintain once supplied.
When an item is provided there are terms and conditions placed on the provision of items to ensure they are looked after to keep people safe.
- Terms and conditions and information on use of equipment (DOCX 86.9 KB)
- Information for Provision of Home Modifications (DOCX 60.2 KB)
Please note: Individual funders may have their own terms and conditions. Please refer to the funder of equipment item for details.