- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Online Equipment Catalogue
The Equipment Program sources many equipment items for clients through not-for-profit Assistive Technology provider, ALTER.
You can select equipment items via the ALTER online catalogue, which displays a broad range of quality equipment that is readily available in their warehouse.
Commonly prescribed equipment items are normally available for immediate supply. Occasional supply issues may be substituted with another item in the instance that the exact item is unavailable. The substitute supplied may differ slightly to the item pictured on the catalogue, however will have no impact on the intended purpose of the product. If the only item available is significantly different, then a staff member will contact the prescriber to confirm suitability.