- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Community Connections Program (CCP)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Requesting Equipment or Home Modifications
Please complete and return the related form to us:
- Equipment Request Form – Equipment Program (DOCX 125.7 KB)
- Home Modification Request and Agreement Form – Equipment Program (DOCX 93.0 KB)
If a follow-up check of the equipment or home modification cannot be done once installed, please indicate this on the request form. Equipment Program staff will coordinate a follow-up check by an occupational therapist or physiotherapist.
Other funding options:
People under 65 years should consider a referral to Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC) via RDNS. Phone 1300 295 673.
People 65 years and over should contact My Aged Care. Phone 1800 200 422.
More information about access to Adults with Chronic Conditions and My Aged Care can be found in FAQ document.
Requesting Electric Beds
Bed requests must be submitted with a Checklist for the Prescription of Electric Beds for APER clients (DOCX 344.2 KB)
If more information or assessment is needed, Equipment Program staff will contact the local health networks who made the request, if necessary, they may have a qualified allied health clinician make a further assessment.
Requesting an Allied Health Assessment for equipment or home modifications
If an assessment is needed to determine equipment or home modification needs, please complete and return this form to us.
Advanced Palliative Equipment Response Allied Health Assessment Request Form (DOCX 59.1 KB)
Mobility assessments must be completed by a physiotherapist.