Contact us: 1300 130 302
- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Community Connections Program (CCP)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Follow up and Review
Follow-up of equipment provided is mandatory to ensure that the item issued to a person meets their needs and can be used appropriately and safely. A review may be completed by phone or in person, depending on the complexity of the item provided.
Reviews are encouraged after a person has had their equipment for a period of time. It helps to identify any potential concerns with the equipment or how it is being used or if the item needs replacement. Changes such as a person’s condition, their ability to use the modifications, a change in the living situation, or deterioration of the item are addressed by these checks.
Prescribers are encouraged to undertake reviews, and identify any risks before an incident occurs.