- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Collections and Returns
Collection of equipment items which are no longer required can be organised via phone or by completing an Equipment Collection Request form (DOC 161.0 KB) and sending it by email or via fax 1300 295 839.
Anyone can complete an electronic form for equipment collection by using the iApply - Collections form.
Phone 1300 130 302
Once installed, home modifications are the responsibility of the owner, and are not removed or collected by Equipment Program.