- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Transferring Equipment Ownership
Ownership of most equipment supplied to clients is done so on a loan arrangement, which includes tracking, repairs and collections.
Some smaller equipment items and all home modifications are considered to be owned by the client and become their responsibility to care for and maintain once supplied.
People moving to / from interstate can apply to have the ownership of the items transferred to/from the respective state funding program, as outlined in the documents below:
- Transferring ownership of equipment items from the department (DOC 361.5 KB)
- Transferring ownership of equipment items to the department (DOC 475.0 KB)
- Transferring ownership of equipment items from the department Terms and Conditions (DOCX 53.9 KB)
- Transferring ownership of equipment items to the department Terms and Conditions (DOC 123.0 KB)
When equipment and home modifications are supplied to a person, there are Terms and Conditions associated with the provision of these items.