Contact us: 1300 130 302
Our website is changing. For support, phone 1300 130 302.
- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
The Wigs stream is available for people who:
- Are aged 18 years or older.
- Live in Metropolitan Adelaide Suburb Listing for Metropolitan Adelaide (DOCX 132.1 KB)
- Have permanent hair loss as a result of treatment for a major illness (for example alopecia or oncology) as confirmed by a General Practitioner.
- Were issued a wig at least 12 months prior from the acute care service provider.
- Have not received funding from the Equipment Program for a synthetic wig in the past 12 months, or a human hair wig in the past 5 years.
Eligible people are able to receive funding towards either a synthetic or human hair wig through an approved supplier.
- Synthetic wigs will be replaced no more than annually.
- A human hair wig will be replaced no more than every 5 years.