- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
The Medical Grade Footwear/Orthotics stream is for people who:
- Are aged 18 years or older.
- Live in Metropolitan Adelaide Suburb-Listing-for-Metropolitan-Adelaide (DOCX 132.1 KB)
- Demonstrate one or more of the key approval criteria for equipment including safety, independence / function, prevention of deterioration and / or potential for functional gain.
- Cannot access Medical Grade Footwear and / or Foot / Ankle Orthoses through an alternative funding source, for example the NDIS or My Aged Care.
The following items are available for eligible persons through the Equipment Program:
- Foot Orthoses / Ankle Foot Orthoses – prefabricated
- Foot Orthoses / Ankle Foot Orthoses – custom made
- Hip / Knee Orthoses – custom (may extend to other joints)
- Medical Grade Footwear – prefabricated
- Medical Grade Footwear – customised
- Medical Grade Footwear – custom made
The following documents will help the prescriber to identify the Medical Grade Footwear / Orthoses that are available through the Equipment Program: