- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
Adults receiving support and assistance through the RDNS Adults with Chronic Conditions stream, can access the Equipment Program for in-scope equipment and home modifications.
Equipment might include items such as a shower chair or walking frame to support being active and manage daily tasks.
Home modifications might include a grab rail or a ramp to improve access and safety in the home.
Phone 1300 295 673
Or for further information, visit