Contact us: 1300 130 302
- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Community Connections Program (CCP)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Community Connections Program (CCP)
You can access the Equipment Program if you are:
- an adult,
- living in metropolitan Adelaide, and
- receiving support through RDNS and the Community Connections Program.
You can access in-scope equipment and home modifications.
Equipment might include items such as a shower chair or walking frame to support being active and manage daily tasks.
Home modifications might include a grab rail or a ramp to improve access and safety in the home.
Phone 1300 364 264
More information about the DHS Community Connections Program
RDNS Approved Prescribers
RDNS Approved Prescribers assisting clients with equipment or home modification prescriptions can access Frequently Used Documents or refer to documents supporting equipment or home modification selection under the Program Streams menu.