- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Community Connections Program (CCP)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Users of equipment are responsible for the general care and cleaning of their equipment. A repair service for equipment that is either faulty or damaged is provided.
Faulty or damaged equipment may be exchanged for an equivalent item, or if this is not possible, repairs are carried out by a technician, or one of our qualified contractors.
A repair may occur at the equipment's location or at a workshop, in which case a loan will be organised where necessary.
Any fault or damage that occurs while outside of South Australia becomes the responsibility of the user of the equipment. Any costs incurred for these repairs will not be reimbursed. If the item is not repaired and is brought back to South Australia, a repair may be organised.
Between 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday a repair can be organised via a phone call or email.
Phone 1300 130 302
After hours repairs are restricted to urgent repairs and will be arranged by our after-hours service. Phone calls made to our usual repairs number 1300 130 302 will be automatically diverted to the out of hours service.
The after-hours service for urgent repairs can be contacted any time after 5.00 pm weekdays, however a repairer can only attend from:
- 5.00 pm - 10.30 pm Monday - Friday
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm on weekends and public holidays
This service is currently only available to the Adelaide Metropolitan or Greater Adelaide area.
Once installed, home modifications are the responsibility of the owner, and therefore any repairs are the property owner's responsibility.