- Advanced Palliative Equipment Response
- Disability Aged Clients and Customised Mobility
- Adults with Chronic Conditions (ACC)
- Approved disciplines as assessors
- Documents supporting equipment selection
- Documents supporting home modification selection
- Delivery and Installation
- Collections and Returns
- Transferring Equipment Ownership
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
- Glossary of Common Terms
Follow up and Review
Follow-up of equipment provided is mandatory to ensure that the item issued to a person meets their needs and can be used appropriately and safely. A review may be completed by phone or in person, depending on the complexity of the item provided.
Reviews are encouraged after a person has had their equipment for a period of time. It helps to identify any problems with the equipment or how it is being used by the person, or if the item needs replacement. Problems may result from changes in the person’s condition, their ability to use the modifications, a change in the living situation, or deterioration of the item.
Prescribers are encouraged to undertake reviews, and identify any risks before an incident occurs.